- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
9-Pin Bowling Tournament for the Center of Hope
From press release
Para-Transit Bus Driver Dominic Eterno is organizing a 9-Pin Bowling Tournament to benefit the Barbara Olson Center of Hope, a not-for-profit day training center for adults with developmental disabilities, Saturday, Oct. 3. Check-in is at 1:30 p.m., and bowling starts at 2 at the Forest Hills Lanes, 7742 Forest Hills Road, Loves Park. The cost is $15/ person and includes three games of bowling and shoe rental. All bowlers will receive handicap pins.
Everyone is invited to bowl! Not a bowler? Come with friends; no cost to watch, cheer and participate in the fun. There will be door prizes donated from the community, 50/50 raffle, and more. Concessions are available at the Forest Hills Lanes snack bar. For more information and to register, contact Dominic at (815) 871-2097.
From the September 30 – October 6, 2009 issue