- State Roundup: Union memo: Management threatens unsafe working conditions
- Performance review: Remote Treasurer employees pose problems
- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
9-Pin Bowling Tournament for the Center of Hope
From press release
Para-Transit Bus Driver Dominic Eterno is organizing a 9-Pin Bowling Tournament to benefit the Barbara Olson Center of Hope, a not-for-profit day training center for adults with developmental disabilities, Saturday, Oct. 3. Check-in is at 1:30 p.m., and bowling starts at 2 at the Forest Hills Lanes, 7742 Forest Hills Road, Loves Park. The cost is $15/ person and includes three games of bowling and shoe rental. All bowlers will receive handicap pins.
Everyone is invited to bowl! Not a bowler? Come with friends; no cost to watch, cheer and participate in the fun. There will be door prizes donated from the community, 50/50 raffle, and more. Concessions are available at the Forest Hills Lanes snack bar. For more information and to register, contact Dominic at (815) 871-2097.
From the September 30 – October 6, 2009 issue