- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
9-Pin Bowling Tournament for the Center of Hope
From press release
Para-Transit Bus Driver Dominic Eterno is organizing a 9-Pin Bowling Tournament to benefit the Barbara Olson Center of Hope, a not-for-profit day training center for adults with developmental disabilities, Saturday, Oct. 3. Check-in is at 1:30 p.m., and bowling starts at 2 at the Forest Hills Lanes, 7742 Forest Hills Road, Loves Park. The cost is $15/ person and includes three games of bowling and shoe rental. All bowlers will receive handicap pins.
Everyone is invited to bowl! Not a bowler? Come with friends; no cost to watch, cheer and participate in the fun. There will be door prizes donated from the community, 50/50 raffle, and more. Concessions are available at the Forest Hills Lanes snack bar. For more information and to register, contact Dominic at (815) 871-2097.
From the September 30 – October 6, 2009 issue