- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
Everything in the Garden at Rockford College Oct. 1-4
From press release
Rockford College performs Everything in the Garden, a play by Edward Albee, Oct. 1-4 in the college’s Cheek Theatre.
Set in the late 1960s, the audience is brought into the wood-paneled living room of Jenny (Carol Rice) and Richard (Steve Roberts), a suburban couple dealing with what every person can relate to: bills and not enough money to pay them. The play brings out several dark questions. How far will you go to get that money? And at what cost? That is what Jenny, Richard and their circle of friends unleash for the audience to decide.
Performances are Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Admission is $10 for adults, $7 for students and seniors age 55 and older. For tickets, call the Rockford College box office at (815) 226-4100.
From the September 30 – October 6, 2009 issue.