- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
Everything in the Garden at Rockford College Oct. 1-4
From press release
Rockford College performs Everything in the Garden, a play by Edward Albee, Oct. 1-4 in the college’s Cheek Theatre.
Set in the late 1960s, the audience is brought into the wood-paneled living room of Jenny (Carol Rice) and Richard (Steve Roberts), a suburban couple dealing with what every person can relate to: bills and not enough money to pay them. The play brings out several dark questions. How far will you go to get that money? And at what cost? That is what Jenny, Richard and their circle of friends unleash for the audience to decide.
Performances are Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Admission is $10 for adults, $7 for students and seniors age 55 and older. For tickets, call the Rockford College box office at (815) 226-4100.
From the September 30 – October 6, 2009 issue.