- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
- Tube Talk: A bite out of the competition
- Rockford Rocked: A chat with local musician Tony Walker
- Drafts & Fare: Women brewers find more recognition in market
B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center opens on Miracle Mile
From press release
B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center is the newest addition to the roster of businesses on the Miracle Mile in Rockford.
B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center is a specialized private wellness studio providing individual fitness training, wellness counseling, nutritional meal design, and group classes such as cardio, tai chi, reiki, meditation, and cardio kick boxing.
Owner and trainer Nicole Bryant is certified by the International Sport Sciences Association (ISSA). This is the only certification accredited by the U.S. Department of Education. B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center will be the only local provider of CEUs to other trainers wishing to seek the ISSA certification with seminars taught by Dr. Jack Barnathan.
Bryant has been an avid fitness trainer her entire life and shifted her focus to personal training four years ago. Along with a long list of individual local clients, Bryant provided off-ice training to the Rockford IceMen. In addition to the traditional services described above, Bryant will provide supportive and experienced personalized training for individuals with special needs such as cerebral palsy.
More information about B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center can be found at www.bxtremefitness.com.
From the October 7-13, 2009 issue