- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
- 11 public housing residents complete job readiness training
- Youth health care enrollment event at NIU Rockford Jan. 29
- More than 50 employers at Jan. 29 job fair
- School district’s credit rating remains solid
- State Police seize LSD, cannabis, U.S. currency in I-80 arrest
- Park District names employee, team of the year
- A closer look at fracking for natural gas
- Susan Johnson, copy editor, moves on after 21 years
- Guest Column: Clean Water Act: Supporters of clean water must make their voices heard
B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center opens on Miracle Mile
From press release
B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center is the newest addition to the roster of businesses on the Miracle Mile in Rockford.
B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center is a specialized private wellness studio providing individual fitness training, wellness counseling, nutritional meal design, and group classes such as cardio, tai chi, reiki, meditation, and cardio kick boxing.
Owner and trainer Nicole Bryant is certified by the International Sport Sciences Association (ISSA). This is the only certification accredited by the U.S. Department of Education. B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center will be the only local provider of CEUs to other trainers wishing to seek the ISSA certification with seminars taught by Dr. Jack Barnathan.
Bryant has been an avid fitness trainer her entire life and shifted her focus to personal training four years ago. Along with a long list of individual local clients, Bryant provided off-ice training to the Rockford IceMen. In addition to the traditional services described above, Bryant will provide supportive and experienced personalized training for individuals with special needs such as cerebral palsy.
More information about B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center can be found at www.bxtremefitness.com.
From the October 7-13, 2009 issue