- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center opens on Miracle Mile
From press release
B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center is the newest addition to the roster of businesses on the Miracle Mile in Rockford.
B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center is a specialized private wellness studio providing individual fitness training, wellness counseling, nutritional meal design, and group classes such as cardio, tai chi, reiki, meditation, and cardio kick boxing.
Owner and trainer Nicole Bryant is certified by the International Sport Sciences Association (ISSA). This is the only certification accredited by the U.S. Department of Education. B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center will be the only local provider of CEUs to other trainers wishing to seek the ISSA certification with seminars taught by Dr. Jack Barnathan.
Bryant has been an avid fitness trainer her entire life and shifted her focus to personal training four years ago. Along with a long list of individual local clients, Bryant provided off-ice training to the Rockford IceMen. In addition to the traditional services described above, Bryant will provide supportive and experienced personalized training for individuals with special needs such as cerebral palsy.
More information about B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center can be found at www.bxtremefitness.com.
From the October 7-13, 2009 issue