- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
- Charges re-filed against seven Hells Angels
B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center opens on Miracle Mile
From press release
B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center is the newest addition to the roster of businesses on the Miracle Mile in Rockford.
B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center is a specialized private wellness studio providing individual fitness training, wellness counseling, nutritional meal design, and group classes such as cardio, tai chi, reiki, meditation, and cardio kick boxing.
Owner and trainer Nicole Bryant is certified by the International Sport Sciences Association (ISSA). This is the only certification accredited by the U.S. Department of Education. B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center will be the only local provider of CEUs to other trainers wishing to seek the ISSA certification with seminars taught by Dr. Jack Barnathan.
Bryant has been an avid fitness trainer her entire life and shifted her focus to personal training four years ago. Along with a long list of individual local clients, Bryant provided off-ice training to the Rockford IceMen. In addition to the traditional services described above, Bryant will provide supportive and experienced personalized training for individuals with special needs such as cerebral palsy.
More information about B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center can be found at www.bxtremefitness.com.
From the October 7-13, 2009 issue