- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
- ‘Hogs fall just shy of Midwest title
- Fork and Stein Urban Gourmet delivers beer infused delicacies to Rockford
B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center opens on Miracle Mile
From press release
B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center is the newest addition to the roster of businesses on the Miracle Mile in Rockford.
B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center is a specialized private wellness studio providing individual fitness training, wellness counseling, nutritional meal design, and group classes such as cardio, tai chi, reiki, meditation, and cardio kick boxing.
Owner and trainer Nicole Bryant is certified by the International Sport Sciences Association (ISSA). This is the only certification accredited by the U.S. Department of Education. B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center will be the only local provider of CEUs to other trainers wishing to seek the ISSA certification with seminars taught by Dr. Jack Barnathan.
Bryant has been an avid fitness trainer her entire life and shifted her focus to personal training four years ago. Along with a long list of individual local clients, Bryant provided off-ice training to the Rockford IceMen. In addition to the traditional services described above, Bryant will provide supportive and experienced personalized training for individuals with special needs such as cerebral palsy.
More information about B-Xtreme Fitness Pro Center can be found at www.bxtremefitness.com.
From the October 7-13, 2009 issue