- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
- Tube Talk: A bite out of the competition
- Rockford Rocked: A chat with local musician Tony Walker
- Drafts & Fare: Women brewers find more recognition in market
Thanks to Rep. Jefferson for Senior Citizen Guide
I would like to thank State Rep. Chuck Jefferson for the terrific 2009 Senior Citizen Guide and the numerous copies he placed at Skyrise Apartments. The information in the booklet is extremely useful and is very well presented.
I want to thank him not only from me, but for everyone who has received their copy.
If anyone should need a copy, please call Rep. Jefferson’s office at 815-987-7433.
Millie J. Chandler
From the October 7-13, 2009 issue