- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
Thanks to Rep. Jefferson for Senior Citizen Guide
I would like to thank State Rep. Chuck Jefferson for the terrific 2009 Senior Citizen Guide and the numerous copies he placed at Skyrise Apartments. The information in the booklet is extremely useful and is very well presented.
I want to thank him not only from me, but for everyone who has received their copy.
If anyone should need a copy, please call Rep. Jefferson’s office at 815-987-7433.
Millie J. Chandler
From the October 7-13, 2009 issue