- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
- 11 public housing residents complete job readiness training
- Youth health care enrollment event at NIU Rockford Jan. 29
- More than 50 employers at Jan. 29 job fair
- School district’s credit rating remains solid
Thanks to Rep. Jefferson for Senior Citizen Guide
I would like to thank State Rep. Chuck Jefferson for the terrific 2009 Senior Citizen Guide and the numerous copies he placed at Skyrise Apartments. The information in the booklet is extremely useful and is very well presented.
I want to thank him not only from me, but for everyone who has received their copy.
If anyone should need a copy, please call Rep. Jefferson’s office at 815-987-7433.
Millie J. Chandler
From the October 7-13, 2009 issue