- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Thanks to Rep. Jefferson for Senior Citizen Guide
I would like to thank State Rep. Chuck Jefferson for the terrific 2009 Senior Citizen Guide and the numerous copies he placed at Skyrise Apartments. The information in the booklet is extremely useful and is very well presented.
I want to thank him not only from me, but for everyone who has received their copy.
If anyone should need a copy, please call Rep. Jefferson’s office at 815-987-7433.
Millie J. Chandler
From the October 7-13, 2009 issue