- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
- Supreme Court and gay marriage — U of I expert weighs in
- More than 6,100 residents of Winnebago County enrolled in Marketplace
- First large U.S. delegation to visit Cuba since opening of relations
- Merger complete for Illinois Bank & Trust, Galena State Bank
- Crusader welcomes Dr. Maria Lozano Vazquez
Thanks to Rep. Jefferson for Senior Citizen Guide
I would like to thank State Rep. Chuck Jefferson for the terrific 2009 Senior Citizen Guide and the numerous copies he placed at Skyrise Apartments. The information in the booklet is extremely useful and is very well presented.
I want to thank him not only from me, but for everyone who has received their copy.
If anyone should need a copy, please call Rep. Jefferson’s office at 815-987-7433.
Millie J. Chandler
From the October 7-13, 2009 issue