Fall Groove Walk Oct. 17
From press release
Fall Groove Walk is set for 9 p.m. to 1 a.m., Saturday, Oct. 17. For $7 in advance, or $10 at the door, gain entrance to the following 14 establishments:
1. Bar 3—Pulse (rock)
2. Brio Restaurant—Bar Stool Bob Blues Band (blues)
3. Carlyle Brewing Co.—Cover Story (accoustic rock)
4. C.J.’s Lounge—The Usual Suspects (classic rock)
5. Deli Italia Lounge—Second Wind (country)
6. Hawk’s Nest—Radio Stars (pop/retro)
7. Irish Rose—Opan Jii Quartet (jazz contemporary)
8. Kiwi Café—Jodi Beach Trio (jazz)
9. Kryptonite—Combo Loco (world/Latin)
10. Octane InterLounge—Lizzi Neal Band (rock)
11. Red Lion Pub—LYX (classic rock)
12. Rue Marche—Southern Heritage (country)
13. The Office—Moon Dogs (popular dance)
14. Tommy Swilligan’s Pub—Shuvlhed (classic rock/oldies)
Ticket outlets: C.J.’s Lounge, Deli Italia Lounge, Guzzardo Performance Music , Hawk’s Nest, Kiwi Café, Kryptonite, On the Waterfront, Inc., Red Lion Pub, Rue Marche, and Tommy Swilligan’s Pub.
A portion of the proceeds benefits the Rockford Area Music Industry’s (RAMI) Gary S. Wilmer Memorial Scholarship Fund to assist local high school seniors pursuing a higher education in music.
Patrons can catch the Rasmussen College trolley throughout the event along the Groove Walk.
For more information, contact On the Waterfront at (815) 964-4388 or visit www.onthewaterfront.com.
Print This Article