Credit unions to present free seminar on building a basic budget
The Rockford Area Chapter of Credit Unions will present a free seminar titled “Build a Basic Budget: The Five-Step Spending Plan” from 9:30 to 11 a.m., Saturday, Oct. 24, at the SwedishAmerican Heart Hospital entrance, corner of 10th Street and Charles, on the Fourth floor conference room.
Can you recall where you spent your last ATM withdrawal? Are you living paycheck to paycheck? Come to this free seminar to learn:
• How to set realistic financial goals for you and your family
• How to identify your “spending leaks”
• How to track where your money goes
• How to avoid the pitfalls of overspending
• How to manage your tracking and spending system
Attend this session and register for a chance to win an Apple iPod Shuffle! All are welcome, but space is limited. Call Anita Countryman at (815) 633-5788 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot by Thursday, Oct. 22.
Print This Article