- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Healthy Halloween Party set for Oct. 31
From press release
Children up to age 10 are invited to attend a “Healthy Kids Halloween Party” from 1 to 3 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 31, in the lobby at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford.
Attendees will enjoy healthy Halloween treats, participate in a costume contest and try their luck at some favorite party games.
All kids are encouraged to dress up. The event is sponsored by medical students from the pediatric interest group and the family medicine interest group.
The University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford is at 1601 Parkview Ave., in Rockford, and has served the area since 1971 as a regional academic health science center.
From the October 28-November 3, 2009 issue