- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
Healthy Halloween Party set for Oct. 31
From press release
Children up to age 10 are invited to attend a “Healthy Kids Halloween Party” from 1 to 3 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 31, in the lobby at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford.
Attendees will enjoy healthy Halloween treats, participate in a costume contest and try their luck at some favorite party games.
All kids are encouraged to dress up. The event is sponsored by medical students from the pediatric interest group and the family medicine interest group.
The University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford is at 1601 Parkview Ave., in Rockford, and has served the area since 1971 as a regional academic health science center.
From the October 28-November 3, 2009 issue