- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Healthy Halloween Party set for Oct. 31
From press release
Children up to age 10 are invited to attend a “Healthy Kids Halloween Party” from 1 to 3 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 31, in the lobby at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford.
Attendees will enjoy healthy Halloween treats, participate in a costume contest and try their luck at some favorite party games.
All kids are encouraged to dress up. The event is sponsored by medical students from the pediatric interest group and the family medicine interest group.
The University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford is at 1601 Parkview Ave., in Rockford, and has served the area since 1971 as a regional academic health science center.
From the October 28-November 3, 2009 issue