- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Healthy Halloween Party set for Oct. 31
From press release
Children up to age 10 are invited to attend a “Healthy Kids Halloween Party” from 1 to 3 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 31, in the lobby at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford.
Attendees will enjoy healthy Halloween treats, participate in a costume contest and try their luck at some favorite party games.
All kids are encouraged to dress up. The event is sponsored by medical students from the pediatric interest group and the family medicine interest group.
The University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford is at 1601 Parkview Ave., in Rockford, and has served the area since 1971 as a regional academic health science center.
From the October 28-November 3, 2009 issue