- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Panel to discuss pop culture Nov. 2
From press release
Three Rockford College professors will offer their insights into pop culture during a panel discussion at the college from 4 to 5 p.m., Nov. 2, in the Burpee Center Grace Roper Lounge.
Panelists for the discussion are Shawn Klein, instructor in the Philosophy Department; Matt Flamm, assistant professor of philosophy; and Michael Perry, assistant professor of English. All three have written extensively and given presentations about pop culture and its effect on society.
The event is free and open to the public.
From the October 28-November 3, 2009 issue