- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
Rue Marche renovates
From press release
Rue Marche, “Rockford’s Best Karaoke Bar” (rockfordrestaurants.com), has renovated to better serve their customers.
Improvements include re-finished floors, upgraded kitchen and bathrooms, and an expanded menu.
“The Rue,” a local favorite for decades, hosts karaoke Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights until 2 a.m., and is at 620 Market St. (one block off East State Street).
From the October 28-November 3, 2009 issue