- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
- Charges re-filed against seven Hells Angels
- Tube Talk: Addicted to ‘Rehab Addict’
Rue Marche renovates
From press release
Rue Marche, “Rockford’s Best Karaoke Bar” (rockfordrestaurants.com), has renovated to better serve their customers.
Improvements include re-finished floors, upgraded kitchen and bathrooms, and an expanded menu.
“The Rue,” a local favorite for decades, hosts karaoke Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights until 2 a.m., and is at 620 Market St. (one block off East State Street).
From the October 28-November 3, 2009 issue