- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
Rue Marche renovates
From press release
Rue Marche, “Rockford’s Best Karaoke Bar” (rockfordrestaurants.com), has renovated to better serve their customers.
Improvements include re-finished floors, upgraded kitchen and bathrooms, and an expanded menu.
“The Rue,” a local favorite for decades, hosts karaoke Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights until 2 a.m., and is at 620 Market St. (one block off East State Street).
From the October 28-November 3, 2009 issue