- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Rue Marche renovates
From press release
Rue Marche, “Rockford’s Best Karaoke Bar” (rockfordrestaurants.com), has renovated to better serve their customers.
Improvements include re-finished floors, upgraded kitchen and bathrooms, and an expanded menu.
“The Rue,” a local favorite for decades, hosts karaoke Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights until 2 a.m., and is at 620 Market St. (one block off East State Street).
From the October 28-November 3, 2009 issue