- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Diabetes Support Group meets at OSF St. Anthony Medical Center
From press release
The next OSF Diabetes Support Group meeting will be at 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 11, in the St. Francis Room at OSF St. Anthony Medical Center.
The topic for the meeting is
Ask a Diabetes Educator.
The meeting is free and open to the public.
For more information, call the OSF St. Anthony Diabetes Education Center at (815) 395-5159.
The OSF St. Anthony Diabetes Education Center has achieved re-certification for Disease-Specific Care from the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and was awarded the Gold Seal of Approval. OSF St. Anthony was the second health care facility in the state of Illinois to earn disease-specific JCAHO certification for diabetes.
OSF St. Anthony is the only Rockford medical center to earn the elite Magnet designation for nursing excellence. It is the highest award for nursing available in the United States.
OSF St. Anthony Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center, is owned and operated by OSF HealthCare, an affiliate corporation of The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria. The Medical Center Web site is www.osfsaintanthony.org.
From the November 4-10, 2009 issue