- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
Diabetes Support Group meets at OSF St. Anthony Medical Center
From press release
The next OSF Diabetes Support Group meeting will be at 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 11, in the St. Francis Room at OSF St. Anthony Medical Center.
The topic for the meeting is
Ask a Diabetes Educator.
The meeting is free and open to the public.
For more information, call the OSF St. Anthony Diabetes Education Center at (815) 395-5159.
The OSF St. Anthony Diabetes Education Center has achieved re-certification for Disease-Specific Care from the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and was awarded the Gold Seal of Approval. OSF St. Anthony was the second health care facility in the state of Illinois to earn disease-specific JCAHO certification for diabetes.
OSF St. Anthony is the only Rockford medical center to earn the elite Magnet designation for nursing excellence. It is the highest award for nursing available in the United States.
OSF St. Anthony Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center, is owned and operated by OSF HealthCare, an affiliate corporation of The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria. The Medical Center Web site is www.osfsaintanthony.org.
From the November 4-10, 2009 issue