- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Seniors may qualify for a power wheelchair
From press release
Medicare’s regulations now make it easier for seniors and others with debilitating conditions such as arthritis, stroke, heart and breathing problems, or diabetes, to obtain a power wheelchair at little or no cost. Miracle on Wheels is trying to increase public awareness about the assistance options that allow seniors and the disabled to remain independent in their own homes rather than undergo difficult surgery or other expensive treatment, or resort to moving into a nursing home. These assistance options are available to anyone with problems getting around their home, or who are in danger of falling because of their medical condition. So those who are suffering from any condition that severely limits their mobility should call Miracle on Wheels at (800) 400-4210 toll free to learn about qualifying now for a power wheelchair at little or no cost.
From the November 4-10, 2009 issue