- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
Musical Parade set at Rockford College Nov. 19-22
From press release
Parade, a popular Broadway musical, will be performed at Rockford College Nov. 19-22 in the college’s Maddox Theatre.
The musical is the tragic, true story of the trial and lynching of a man wrongly accused of murder in Georgia in 1913. The story is brought to emotional and theatrical life by acclaimed playwright Alfred Uhry (Driving Miss Daisy) and Jason Robert Brown, one of Broadway’s most promising young composers (Songs For A New World).
Performances are 7:30 p.m., Thursday-Saturday, and 2 p.m., Sunday. Admission is $10 for adults; $7 for students and seniors. For tickets and more information, call the Rockford College box office at (815) 226-4100. See www.rockford.edu for other upcoming events.
From the November 18-24, 2009 issue