- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Dog and Cat First Aid from the American Red Cross
From press release
The American Red Cross is known for helping to keep Rock River-area residents and their families healthy and safe. Now, with its Dog and Cat First Aid course, they can help do the same for four-legged loved ones as well. The American Red Cross is offering its next Dog and Cat First Aid course from 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 5.
Pre-registration and pre-payment are required. Individuals can contact Shannon Redden to register at (815) 332-8595.
For more information about course offerings, call the Rock River Chapter at (815) 963-8471 or visit www.rockriver.redcross.org.
From the December 2-8, 2009 issue