- Two adults, two kids dead in Dec. 20 Rockford shooting
- Teen in custody following shooting on Crestview
- Man sentenced to 38 years for May 2008 murder
- EarthTalk: Still in denial about climate
- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
Dog and Cat First Aid from the American Red Cross
From press release
The American Red Cross is known for helping to keep Rock River-area residents and their families healthy and safe. Now, with its Dog and Cat First Aid course, they can help do the same for four-legged loved ones as well. The American Red Cross is offering its next Dog and Cat First Aid course from 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 5.
Pre-registration and pre-payment are required. Individuals can contact Shannon Redden to register at (815) 332-8595.
For more information about course offerings, call the Rock River Chapter at (815) 963-8471 or visit www.rockriver.redcross.org.
From the December 2-8, 2009 issue