- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Dog and Cat First Aid from the American Red Cross
From press release
The American Red Cross is known for helping to keep Rock River-area residents and their families healthy and safe. Now, with its Dog and Cat First Aid course, they can help do the same for four-legged loved ones as well. The American Red Cross is offering its next Dog and Cat First Aid course from 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 5.
Pre-registration and pre-payment are required. Individuals can contact Shannon Redden to register at (815) 332-8595.
For more information about course offerings, call the Rock River Chapter at (815) 963-8471 or visit www.rockriver.redcross.org.
From the December 2-8, 2009 issue