- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Dog and Cat First Aid from the American Red Cross
From press release
The American Red Cross is known for helping to keep Rock River-area residents and their families healthy and safe. Now, with its Dog and Cat First Aid course, they can help do the same for four-legged loved ones as well. The American Red Cross is offering its next Dog and Cat First Aid course from 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 5.
Pre-registration and pre-payment are required. Individuals can contact Shannon Redden to register at (815) 332-8595.
For more information about course offerings, call the Rock River Chapter at (815) 963-8471 or visit www.rockriver.redcross.org.
From the December 2-8, 2009 issue