- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
- Supreme Court and gay marriage — U of I expert weighs in
- More than 6,100 residents of Winnebago County enrolled in Marketplace
Holiday grief support groups meet
From press release
BELOIT, Wis.—Beloit Regional Hospice is hosting two holiday walk-in grief support groups. These will be held Tuesday, Dec. 8 and 15, from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at 655 Third St., Suite 200 in Beloit, Wis. No pre-registration is required. Holidays can be very difficult after the death of a loved one. These groups offer an opportunity for processing grief and tips for surviving the holidays. These groups are open to anyone in the community, and there is no cost to attend. For more information, call (608) 363-7421.
Beloit Regional Hospice provides care for terminally-ill patients and support for their families in the counties of Boone, Green, Rock, Walworth and Winnebago. The nonprofit organization’s mission is,
To help make each moment of remaining life as full and comfortable as possible.
The hospice team is committed to helping patients choose the end-of-life care they want and need. The team includes nurses, certified nursing assistants, physicians and social workers, grief support staff and volunteers, as well as administrative and clerical staff. Visit their Web site at www.beloitregionalhospice.com.
From the December 2-8, 2009 issue