- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
Holiday grief support groups meet
From press release
BELOIT, Wis.—Beloit Regional Hospice is hosting two holiday walk-in grief support groups. These will be held Tuesday, Dec. 8 and 15, from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at 655 Third St., Suite 200 in Beloit, Wis. No pre-registration is required. Holidays can be very difficult after the death of a loved one. These groups offer an opportunity for processing grief and tips for surviving the holidays. These groups are open to anyone in the community, and there is no cost to attend. For more information, call (608) 363-7421.
Beloit Regional Hospice provides care for terminally-ill patients and support for their families in the counties of Boone, Green, Rock, Walworth and Winnebago. The nonprofit organization’s mission is,
To help make each moment of remaining life as full and comfortable as possible.
The hospice team is committed to helping patients choose the end-of-life care they want and need. The team includes nurses, certified nursing assistants, physicians and social workers, grief support staff and volunteers, as well as administrative and clerical staff. Visit their Web site at www.beloitregionalhospice.com.
From the December 2-8, 2009 issue