- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
Take Care Clinics receive flu vaccine
From press release
It’s not too late for consumers to get a seasonal flu shot.
Take Care Clinics, located at 355 Walgreens drugstores nationwide, received the remainder of their 2009 seasonal flu vaccine order, with vaccines being offered on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last.
Take Care Clinics are open seven days a week, including evenings and weekends, giving patients a convenient option to protect themselves against the seasonal flu.
For information about vaccine availability, patients should visit www.takecare-health.com or call 1-866-Take-Care (1-866-825-3227).
From the December 2-8, 2009 issue