- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
Take Care Clinics receive flu vaccine
From press release
It’s not too late for consumers to get a seasonal flu shot.
Take Care Clinics, located at 355 Walgreens drugstores nationwide, received the remainder of their 2009 seasonal flu vaccine order, with vaccines being offered on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last.
Take Care Clinics are open seven days a week, including evenings and weekends, giving patients a convenient option to protect themselves against the seasonal flu.
For information about vaccine availability, patients should visit www.takecare-health.com or call 1-866-Take-Care (1-866-825-3227).
From the December 2-8, 2009 issue