- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Take Care Clinics receive flu vaccine
From press release
It’s not too late for consumers to get a seasonal flu shot.
Take Care Clinics, located at 355 Walgreens drugstores nationwide, received the remainder of their 2009 seasonal flu vaccine order, with vaccines being offered on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last.
Take Care Clinics are open seven days a week, including evenings and weekends, giving patients a convenient option to protect themselves against the seasonal flu.
For information about vaccine availability, patients should visit www.takecare-health.com or call 1-866-Take-Care (1-866-825-3227).
From the December 2-8, 2009 issue