- The Odds Man: NFL QBs holding up Vegas in Week 9
- Murder charges filed in crash that killed Rockford attorney
- General Election Endorsements: Re-elect Madigan, Kinzinger
- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
Take Care Clinics receive flu vaccine
From press release
It’s not too late for consumers to get a seasonal flu shot.
Take Care Clinics, located at 355 Walgreens drugstores nationwide, received the remainder of their 2009 seasonal flu vaccine order, with vaccines being offered on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last.
Take Care Clinics are open seven days a week, including evenings and weekends, giving patients a convenient option to protect themselves against the seasonal flu.
For information about vaccine availability, patients should visit www.takecare-health.com or call 1-866-Take-Care (1-866-825-3227).
From the December 2-8, 2009 issue