- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Take Care Clinics receive flu vaccine
From press release
It’s not too late for consumers to get a seasonal flu shot.
Take Care Clinics, located at 355 Walgreens drugstores nationwide, received the remainder of their 2009 seasonal flu vaccine order, with vaccines being offered on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last.
Take Care Clinics are open seven days a week, including evenings and weekends, giving patients a convenient option to protect themselves against the seasonal flu.
For information about vaccine availability, patients should visit www.takecare-health.com or call 1-866-Take-Care (1-866-825-3227).
From the December 2-8, 2009 issue