- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
Timber Lake offers The Santa Class
From press release
MT. CARROLL, Ill.—The Santa Class at Timber Lake Playhouse in Mt. Carroll, Ill., is a unique look at Christmas, through the eyes and hearts of the guys who don the red suit and make Santa come alive.
Enter the world of Joey Archobellino as he teaches his annual Santa class. His stories range from hilarious to heart rending, and his philosophy is clear, simple and loving. You’ll never look at another Santa the same way again.
The play reveals the secret of Santa, so it is not a class for young children who still believe. It is for the kid in all of us who grew up loving Santa.
Performances will be Saturday, Dec. 5, with hors d’oeuvres served at 7 p.m. and show time at 8 p.m. Saturday evening tickets are $30 each.
Sunday, Dec. 6, hors d’oeuvres are served at 1 p.m., with show time at 2 p.m. Sunday afternoon tickets are $25 each.
All performances are at the Lake Carroll Clubhouse, 29-11 Ironwood Blvd., Lake Carroll, Ill.
To reserve tickets for The Santa Class, call the Timber Lake Playhouse Box Office between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday-Friday, at (815) 244-2035.
From the December 2-8, 2009 issue