- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
Timber Lake offers The Santa Class
From press release
MT. CARROLL, Ill.—The Santa Class at Timber Lake Playhouse in Mt. Carroll, Ill., is a unique look at Christmas, through the eyes and hearts of the guys who don the red suit and make Santa come alive.
Enter the world of Joey Archobellino as he teaches his annual Santa class. His stories range from hilarious to heart rending, and his philosophy is clear, simple and loving. You’ll never look at another Santa the same way again.
The play reveals the secret of Santa, so it is not a class for young children who still believe. It is for the kid in all of us who grew up loving Santa.
Performances will be Saturday, Dec. 5, with hors d’oeuvres served at 7 p.m. and show time at 8 p.m. Saturday evening tickets are $30 each.
Sunday, Dec. 6, hors d’oeuvres are served at 1 p.m., with show time at 2 p.m. Sunday afternoon tickets are $25 each.
All performances are at the Lake Carroll Clubhouse, 29-11 Ironwood Blvd., Lake Carroll, Ill.
To reserve tickets for The Santa Class, call the Timber Lake Playhouse Box Office between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday-Friday, at (815) 244-2035.
From the December 2-8, 2009 issue