- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Timber Lake offers The Santa Class
From press release
MT. CARROLL, Ill.—The Santa Class at Timber Lake Playhouse in Mt. Carroll, Ill., is a unique look at Christmas, through the eyes and hearts of the guys who don the red suit and make Santa come alive.
Enter the world of Joey Archobellino as he teaches his annual Santa class. His stories range from hilarious to heart rending, and his philosophy is clear, simple and loving. You’ll never look at another Santa the same way again.
The play reveals the secret of Santa, so it is not a class for young children who still believe. It is for the kid in all of us who grew up loving Santa.
Performances will be Saturday, Dec. 5, with hors d’oeuvres served at 7 p.m. and show time at 8 p.m. Saturday evening tickets are $30 each.
Sunday, Dec. 6, hors d’oeuvres are served at 1 p.m., with show time at 2 p.m. Sunday afternoon tickets are $25 each.
All performances are at the Lake Carroll Clubhouse, 29-11 Ironwood Blvd., Lake Carroll, Ill.
To reserve tickets for The Santa Class, call the Timber Lake Playhouse Box Office between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday-Friday, at (815) 244-2035.
From the December 2-8, 2009 issue