- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Car traffic resumes Dec.18 after 34 years
Main Street between Elm and Mulberry streets: Rockford’s two-block downtown pedestrian mall, installed in the mid-’70s, will be open for two-way holiday traffic this Friday, Dec. 18, with work continuing through spring on the installation of ornamental lighting and streetscape elements.