- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Car traffic resumes Dec.18 after 34 years
Main Street between Elm and Mulberry streets: Rockford’s two-block downtown pedestrian mall, installed in the mid-’70s, will be open for two-way holiday traffic this Friday, Dec. 18, with work continuing through spring on the installation of ornamental lighting and streetscape elements.