- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
- ‘Hogs fall just shy of Midwest title
- Fork and Stein Urban Gourmet delivers beer infused delicacies to Rockford
‘The Undertaker’ to host holiday party at Concord Commons
From press release
will host a free holiday party for residents of Concord Commons, 224 Cameron Ave., Rockford, at 5:30 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 20.
The event will include a toy giveaway for children through age 6, music and a meal.
For more information, contact Laurie Anderson at (815) 987-1614.
From the Dec. 16-22, 2009 issue