- Tech-Friendly: I am not wowed by iOS 8
- Riverside Community Bank announces merger
- Rockford Public Library announces choice for new director
- 27 businesses penalized for selling alcohol to minors
- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
‘The Undertaker’ to host holiday party at Concord Commons
From press release
will host a free holiday party for residents of Concord Commons, 224 Cameron Ave., Rockford, at 5:30 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 20.
The event will include a toy giveaway for children through age 6, music and a meal.
For more information, contact Laurie Anderson at (815) 987-1614.
From the Dec. 16-22, 2009 issue