- Telephone fraud on the rise, BBB reports
- Pet Talk: The seeing eye guide dog birthday
- State Police seize 155 pounds of cannabis during traffic stop
- Mitt Romney won’t run in 2016
- Man shot three times near Oakley Avenue, West Jefferson Street
- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
‘The Undertaker’ to host holiday party at Concord Commons
From press release
will host a free holiday party for residents of Concord Commons, 224 Cameron Ave., Rockford, at 5:30 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 20.
The event will include a toy giveaway for children through age 6, music and a meal.
For more information, contact Laurie Anderson at (815) 987-1614.
From the Dec. 16-22, 2009 issue