- The Odds Man: NFL QBs holding up Vegas in Week 9
- Murder charges filed in crash that killed Rockford attorney
- General Election Endorsements: Re-elect Madigan, Kinzinger
- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
‘The Undertaker’ to host holiday party at Concord Commons
From press release
will host a free holiday party for residents of Concord Commons, 224 Cameron Ave., Rockford, at 5:30 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 20.
The event will include a toy giveaway for children through age 6, music and a meal.
For more information, contact Laurie Anderson at (815) 987-1614.
From the Dec. 16-22, 2009 issue