- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
‘The Undertaker’ to host holiday party at Concord Commons
From press release
will host a free holiday party for residents of Concord Commons, 224 Cameron Ave., Rockford, at 5:30 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 20.
The event will include a toy giveaway for children through age 6, music and a meal.
For more information, contact Laurie Anderson at (815) 987-1614.
From the Dec. 16-22, 2009 issue