- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
The Four Babes return to Coronado March 26
From press release
The Four Bitchin’ Babes will return to the Coronado Performing Arts Center at 7:30 p.m., Friday, March 26. The Babes are showcasing their musical and comedic talents in a new show called “Diva Nation…Where Music, Laughter and Girlfriends Reign!”
Tickets are $35 for orchestra level or lower balcony and $25 for upper balcony. They can be purchased at the Coronado Box Office, online at www.coronadopac.org or charge by phone at (815) 968-0595.
After seven recordings and nearly 20 years, the multi-talented gal pals (Sally Fingerett, Debi Smith, Deirdre Frint and Nancy Moran) who brought you “Hormonal Imbalance…A Mood Swinging Musical Revue!”, unveil their new entertainment destination, “Diva Nation…Where Music, Laughter, and Girlfriends Reign!”
From the Dec. 23-29, 2009 issue