- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
The Four Babes return to Coronado March 26
From press release
The Four Bitchin’ Babes will return to the Coronado Performing Arts Center at 7:30 p.m., Friday, March 26. The Babes are showcasing their musical and comedic talents in a new show called “Diva Nation…Where Music, Laughter and Girlfriends Reign!”
Tickets are $35 for orchestra level or lower balcony and $25 for upper balcony. They can be purchased at the Coronado Box Office, online at www.coronadopac.org or charge by phone at (815) 968-0595.
After seven recordings and nearly 20 years, the multi-talented gal pals (Sally Fingerett, Debi Smith, Deirdre Frint and Nancy Moran) who brought you “Hormonal Imbalance…A Mood Swinging Musical Revue!”, unveil their new entertainment destination, “Diva Nation…Where Music, Laughter, and Girlfriends Reign!”
From the Dec. 23-29, 2009 issue