- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
The Four Babes return to Coronado March 26
From press release
The Four Bitchin’ Babes will return to the Coronado Performing Arts Center at 7:30 p.m., Friday, March 26. The Babes are showcasing their musical and comedic talents in a new show called “Diva Nation…Where Music, Laughter and Girlfriends Reign!”
Tickets are $35 for orchestra level or lower balcony and $25 for upper balcony. They can be purchased at the Coronado Box Office, online at www.coronadopac.org or charge by phone at (815) 968-0595.
After seven recordings and nearly 20 years, the multi-talented gal pals (Sally Fingerett, Debi Smith, Deirdre Frint and Nancy Moran) who brought you “Hormonal Imbalance…A Mood Swinging Musical Revue!”, unveil their new entertainment destination, “Diva Nation…Where Music, Laughter, and Girlfriends Reign!”
From the Dec. 23-29, 2009 issue