- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Bower City Theatre Company holds auditions for Jesus Christ Superstar
From press release
JANESVILLE, Wis.—Bower City Theatre Company will hold open auditions for the rock opera Jesus Christ Superstar, the groundbreaking theatrical masterpiece by the legendary writing team of Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber. Auditions will be at 1 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 10, at The Janesville Performing Arts Center, 408 S. Main St., Janesville, Wis.
Those auditioning should prepare 24 bars of a song of their choice. Bring sheet music. An accompanist will be provided. Auditions are open to anyone 14 years and older. For information, e-mail email@example.com.
The production, directed by Jim Tropp, choreographed by Michael Stanek, and music directed by Cindy Blanc, will be presented April 16-24. Performances will be at The Janesville Performing Arts Center. Tickets are available at the JPAC box office or by phone at (608) 758-0297, or bowercitytheatre.org.
Performances will be at 7:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday, April 16 and 17, and at 2 p.m., Sunday April 23; also at 7:30 p.m., Friday, April 23; and 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., Saturday, April 24.
Bower City Theatre Company, Inc., is a nonprofit regional theater company that brings together professional and non-professional artists to engage, inspire, entertain and challenge audiences with theatrical productions that range from the classics to new works.
From the Dec. 30, 2009 – Jan. 5, 2010 issue