- Phishing scam targets I-PASS users
- 3rd Street bridge structurally deficient, to be closed March 19
- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
Rockford College exhibit features print exchange
From press release
Rockford College hosts an art exhibit called “Secrets,” a print exchange between artists from the U.S. and Britain, from Jan. 29 to Feb. 21 in the college’s Art Gallery.
An artist talk is scheduled on opening night from 6 to 7 p.m., followed by a reception from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in the gallery. Both events are free and open to the public.
The Art Gallery is open Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon to 3 p.m.; Wednesdays and Fridays from 3 to 6 p.m.; and Saturdays from 3 to 6 p.m. It is closed Sundays and Mondays. Admission is free. For more information, call the college box office at (815) 226-4100.
From the Jan. 13-19, 2010 issue.