- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
Rockford College exhibit features print exchange
From press release
Rockford College hosts an art exhibit called “Secrets,” a print exchange between artists from the U.S. and Britain, from Jan. 29 to Feb. 21 in the college’s Art Gallery.
An artist talk is scheduled on opening night from 6 to 7 p.m., followed by a reception from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in the gallery. Both events are free and open to the public.
The Art Gallery is open Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon to 3 p.m.; Wednesdays and Fridays from 3 to 6 p.m.; and Saturdays from 3 to 6 p.m. It is closed Sundays and Mondays. Admission is free. For more information, call the college box office at (815) 226-4100.
From the Jan. 13-19, 2010 issue.