- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
Rockford College exhibit features print exchange
From press release
Rockford College hosts an art exhibit called “Secrets,” a print exchange between artists from the U.S. and Britain, from Jan. 29 to Feb. 21 in the college’s Art Gallery.
An artist talk is scheduled on opening night from 6 to 7 p.m., followed by a reception from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in the gallery. Both events are free and open to the public.
The Art Gallery is open Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon to 3 p.m.; Wednesdays and Fridays from 3 to 6 p.m.; and Saturdays from 3 to 6 p.m. It is closed Sundays and Mondays. Admission is free. For more information, call the college box office at (815) 226-4100.
From the Jan. 13-19, 2010 issue.