- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
Rockford College exhibit features print exchange
From press release
Rockford College hosts an art exhibit called “Secrets,” a print exchange between artists from the U.S. and Britain, from Jan. 29 to Feb. 21 in the college’s Art Gallery.
An artist talk is scheduled on opening night from 6 to 7 p.m., followed by a reception from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in the gallery. Both events are free and open to the public.
The Art Gallery is open Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon to 3 p.m.; Wednesdays and Fridays from 3 to 6 p.m.; and Saturdays from 3 to 6 p.m. It is closed Sundays and Mondays. Admission is free. For more information, call the college box office at (815) 226-4100.
From the Jan. 13-19, 2010 issue.