- Responding to parents’ vaccine hesitance
- House turns to workers’ comp; workers, business interests testify
- Right-to-work not right for workers
- Several aspects of the Cubs bring optimism
- ‘Hogs handle Stars, move on to Grand Rapids
- TRRT Online Edition | May 6-12
- RRI: The Names frontman Dave Galluzzo
- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
Rockford College exhibit features print exchange
From press release
Rockford College hosts an art exhibit called “Secrets,” a print exchange between artists from the U.S. and Britain, from Jan. 29 to Feb. 21 in the college’s Art Gallery.
An artist talk is scheduled on opening night from 6 to 7 p.m., followed by a reception from 7 to 8:30 p.m. in the gallery. Both events are free and open to the public.
The Art Gallery is open Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon to 3 p.m.; Wednesdays and Fridays from 3 to 6 p.m.; and Saturdays from 3 to 6 p.m. It is closed Sundays and Mondays. Admission is free. For more information, call the college box office at (815) 226-4100.
From the Jan. 13-19, 2010 issue.