- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
- Woman gets 10 years for 2013 involuntary manslaughter
- Secretary of State Police to target abuse of disability parking on Black Friday
- Illinois Commerce Commission approves 500-mile direct-current electric wind power line
- Meet John Doe: Rockford could benefit from the new Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute in Chicago
- Tech-Friendly: Surface Pro 3 ad comparing it to MacBook Air is a joke
- Chicago restaurateur Billy Lawless to introduce Obama during immigration speech in Chicago
- Travel Wisconsin Snow Conditions Report assists snow seekers
- Boys’ basketball holiday tournament tips off tonight
The Wedding Singer at Coronado Feb. 24
From press release
The Wedding Singer is bringing back the ’80s when it dances into the Coronado Performing Arts Center for one performance at 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 24.
Tickets, starting at $28.50, are on sale now and can be purchased at the Coronado box office, online at www.coronadopac.org or charge by phone at (815) 968-0595. Discounts are available for subscribers and groups of 20 or more.
Based on the hit film starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, The Wedding Singer is crammed with ’80s pop-culture and songs that have a familiar sound to Bon Jovi and Heart.
From the Jan. 13-19, 2010 issue.