- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
The Wedding Singer at Coronado Feb. 24
From press release
The Wedding Singer is bringing back the ’80s when it dances into the Coronado Performing Arts Center for one performance at 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 24.
Tickets, starting at $28.50, are on sale now and can be purchased at the Coronado box office, online at www.coronadopac.org or charge by phone at (815) 968-0595. Discounts are available for subscribers and groups of 20 or more.
Based on the hit film starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, The Wedding Singer is crammed with ’80s pop-culture and songs that have a familiar sound to Bon Jovi and Heart.
From the Jan. 13-19, 2010 issue.