- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
The Wedding Singer at Coronado Feb. 24
From press release
The Wedding Singer is bringing back the ’80s when it dances into the Coronado Performing Arts Center for one performance at 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 24.
Tickets, starting at $28.50, are on sale now and can be purchased at the Coronado box office, online at www.coronadopac.org or charge by phone at (815) 968-0595. Discounts are available for subscribers and groups of 20 or more.
Based on the hit film starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, The Wedding Singer is crammed with ’80s pop-culture and songs that have a familiar sound to Bon Jovi and Heart.
From the Jan. 13-19, 2010 issue.