- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
The Wedding Singer at Coronado Feb. 24
From press release
The Wedding Singer is bringing back the ’80s when it dances into the Coronado Performing Arts Center for one performance at 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 24.
Tickets, starting at $28.50, are on sale now and can be purchased at the Coronado box office, online at www.coronadopac.org or charge by phone at (815) 968-0595. Discounts are available for subscribers and groups of 20 or more.
Based on the hit film starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, The Wedding Singer is crammed with ’80s pop-culture and songs that have a familiar sound to Bon Jovi and Heart.
From the Jan. 13-19, 2010 issue.