- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
The Wedding Singer at Coronado Feb. 24
From press release
The Wedding Singer is bringing back the ’80s when it dances into the Coronado Performing Arts Center for one performance at 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 24.
Tickets, starting at $28.50, are on sale now and can be purchased at the Coronado box office, online at www.coronadopac.org or charge by phone at (815) 968-0595. Discounts are available for subscribers and groups of 20 or more.
Based on the hit film starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, The Wedding Singer is crammed with ’80s pop-culture and songs that have a familiar sound to Bon Jovi and Heart.
From the Jan. 13-19, 2010 issue.