- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
Feb. 5 Wine Tasting to benefit Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center
Admission is $25; all proceeds benefit Mendelssohn
From press release
The Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center will present a Wine Tasting from 5:30-8:30 p.m., Friday, Feb. 5, at Noonans at Alden, 1902 Reid Farm Road, Rockford. Admission is $25 per person. All proceeds will benefit the Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center.
Come enjoy the wines, delicious hors d’oeuvres from Five Forks Market, and live music by local performing artists. Flutist Jacques St. Cyr, guitarist Nathan Noble and violinist Brian Doering will perform throughout the evening.
This event is sponsored by Act2Strategists. To make your reservation, call the Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center at (815) 964-9713, or visit the Web site at www.mendelssohnpac.org.
From the Jan. 27-Feb. 2, 2010 issue