- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
Feb. 5 Wine Tasting to benefit Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center
Admission is $25; all proceeds benefit Mendelssohn
From press release
The Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center will present a Wine Tasting from 5:30-8:30 p.m., Friday, Feb. 5, at Noonans at Alden, 1902 Reid Farm Road, Rockford. Admission is $25 per person. All proceeds will benefit the Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center.
Come enjoy the wines, delicious hors d’oeuvres from Five Forks Market, and live music by local performing artists. Flutist Jacques St. Cyr, guitarist Nathan Noble and violinist Brian Doering will perform throughout the evening.
This event is sponsored by Act2Strategists. To make your reservation, call the Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center at (815) 964-9713, or visit the Web site at www.mendelssohnpac.org.
From the Jan. 27-Feb. 2, 2010 issue