- IceHogs drop Wolves 4-3 at home
- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
Feb. 5 Wine Tasting to benefit Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center
Admission is $25; all proceeds benefit Mendelssohn
From press release
The Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center will present a Wine Tasting from 5:30-8:30 p.m., Friday, Feb. 5, at Noonans at Alden, 1902 Reid Farm Road, Rockford. Admission is $25 per person. All proceeds will benefit the Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center.
Come enjoy the wines, delicious hors d’oeuvres from Five Forks Market, and live music by local performing artists. Flutist Jacques St. Cyr, guitarist Nathan Noble and violinist Brian Doering will perform throughout the evening.
This event is sponsored by Act2Strategists. To make your reservation, call the Mendelssohn Performing Arts Center at (815) 964-9713, or visit the Web site at www.mendelssohnpac.org.
From the Jan. 27-Feb. 2, 2010 issue