- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
‘The World Through a Woman’s Eyes in 2010’ opens at RAM Art Annex
From press release
Nine local female artists display their work in a free exhibition titled “The World Through a Woman’s Eyes in 2010,” Jan. 29-March 28, in the Rockford Art Museum (RAM) Art Annex.
Opening reception is 5-7 p.m., Friday, Jan. 29. The RAM Art Annex is at 711 N. Main St., Rockford. Admission is free and the exhibit is open to the public
Participating artists include Michelle Dorr, Jesy g., Karen Gines, Jennifer Hillistad, Cynthia Linnabary, Deborah Newton, Sherry Pritz, Wanie Reeverts and Nancy von Lugossy.
The exhibit is presented by Visual Interest, a RAM support group. For more information, log on to www.rockfordartmuseum.org.
From the Jan. 27-Feb. 2, 2010 issue