- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
‘The World Through a Woman’s Eyes in 2010’ opens at RAM Art Annex
From press release
Nine local female artists display their work in a free exhibition titled “The World Through a Woman’s Eyes in 2010,” Jan. 29-March 28, in the Rockford Art Museum (RAM) Art Annex.
Opening reception is 5-7 p.m., Friday, Jan. 29. The RAM Art Annex is at 711 N. Main St., Rockford. Admission is free and the exhibit is open to the public
Participating artists include Michelle Dorr, Jesy g., Karen Gines, Jennifer Hillistad, Cynthia Linnabary, Deborah Newton, Sherry Pritz, Wanie Reeverts and Nancy von Lugossy.
The exhibit is presented by Visual Interest, a RAM support group. For more information, log on to www.rockfordartmuseum.org.
From the Jan. 27-Feb. 2, 2010 issue