- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
‘The World Through a Woman’s Eyes in 2010’ opens at RAM Art Annex
From press release
Nine local female artists display their work in a free exhibition titled “The World Through a Woman’s Eyes in 2010,” Jan. 29-March 28, in the Rockford Art Museum (RAM) Art Annex.
Opening reception is 5-7 p.m., Friday, Jan. 29. The RAM Art Annex is at 711 N. Main St., Rockford. Admission is free and the exhibit is open to the public
Participating artists include Michelle Dorr, Jesy g., Karen Gines, Jennifer Hillistad, Cynthia Linnabary, Deborah Newton, Sherry Pritz, Wanie Reeverts and Nancy von Lugossy.
The exhibit is presented by Visual Interest, a RAM support group. For more information, log on to www.rockfordartmuseum.org.
From the Jan. 27-Feb. 2, 2010 issue