- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
‘The World Through a Woman’s Eyes in 2010’ opens at RAM Art Annex
From press release
Nine local female artists display their work in a free exhibition titled “The World Through a Woman’s Eyes in 2010,” Jan. 29-March 28, in the Rockford Art Museum (RAM) Art Annex.
Opening reception is 5-7 p.m., Friday, Jan. 29. The RAM Art Annex is at 711 N. Main St., Rockford. Admission is free and the exhibit is open to the public
Participating artists include Michelle Dorr, Jesy g., Karen Gines, Jennifer Hillistad, Cynthia Linnabary, Deborah Newton, Sherry Pritz, Wanie Reeverts and Nancy von Lugossy.
The exhibit is presented by Visual Interest, a RAM support group. For more information, log on to www.rockfordartmuseum.org.
From the Jan. 27-Feb. 2, 2010 issue