- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
- Week 13 NFL picks: Bears will hand Lions another Turkey Day loss
- Rockford’s holiday tradition Stroll on State set for Saturday, Nov. 29
- Webb’s RVC Studio winter full of love stories
- Tube Talk: ‘American Masters: Bing Crosby Rediscovered’ to be featured on PBS
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: A nice break-in beer for those who want to try bourbon barrel-aged beer
- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
‘The World Through a Woman’s Eyes in 2010’ opens at RAM Art Annex
From press release
Nine local female artists display their work in a free exhibition titled “The World Through a Woman’s Eyes in 2010,” Jan. 29-March 28, in the Rockford Art Museum (RAM) Art Annex.
Opening reception is 5-7 p.m., Friday, Jan. 29. The RAM Art Annex is at 711 N. Main St., Rockford. Admission is free and the exhibit is open to the public
Participating artists include Michelle Dorr, Jesy g., Karen Gines, Jennifer Hillistad, Cynthia Linnabary, Deborah Newton, Sherry Pritz, Wanie Reeverts and Nancy von Lugossy.
The exhibit is presented by Visual Interest, a RAM support group. For more information, log on to www.rockfordartmuseum.org.
From the Jan. 27-Feb. 2, 2010 issue