- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
To the Editor: Andrzejewski, Lowery and Hughes are best choices
Jan. 5, Chicago Tribune reported that all five Democrat candidates for the U.S. Senate seat support
a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants.
On the Republican ballot, Congressman Mark Kirk was one of only eight Republicans voting for CAP & TRADE, a disastrous legislation for Illinoisans. One of Kirk’s largest contributors, Exelon, will benefit from Cap & Trade—not you—your utility bills will
(as candidate Obama frankly admitted on the campaign trail, until he decided to keep mum).
Republicans Dan Lowery and Patrick Hughes lead the field of U.S. Senate candidates, and Judge Lowery has credentials on our abused state and national constitutions. For Illinois Governor, Adam Andrzejewski (An-Gee-EFF-Ski) is so clean, he squeaks. His plan for state audits sounds dull, but will save the state millions, and can be implemented by a governor, whereas tax cuts cannot. John Cabello opposes Dave Winters, who served us well, but squired Mark Kirk around the state last November.
From the Jan. 27-Feb. 2, 2010 issue