- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
To the Editor: Andrzejewski, Lowery and Hughes are best choices
Jan. 5, Chicago Tribune reported that all five Democrat candidates for the U.S. Senate seat support
a path to citizenship for illegal immigrants.
On the Republican ballot, Congressman Mark Kirk was one of only eight Republicans voting for CAP & TRADE, a disastrous legislation for Illinoisans. One of Kirk’s largest contributors, Exelon, will benefit from Cap & Trade—not you—your utility bills will
(as candidate Obama frankly admitted on the campaign trail, until he decided to keep mum).
Republicans Dan Lowery and Patrick Hughes lead the field of U.S. Senate candidates, and Judge Lowery has credentials on our abused state and national constitutions. For Illinois Governor, Adam Andrzejewski (An-Gee-EFF-Ski) is so clean, he squeaks. His plan for state audits sounds dull, but will save the state millions, and can be implemented by a governor, whereas tax cuts cannot. John Cabello opposes Dave Winters, who served us well, but squired Mark Kirk around the state last November.
From the Jan. 27-Feb. 2, 2010 issue