- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
To the Editor: Vote MacKay for Precinct Committeeman
Vote MacKay for Precinct Committeeman
Pete MacKay is retired, but his many years of political service and election experience is an asset that needs to be utilized and heeded now. Pete is running for Republican Precinct Committeman, Rockford Pct. 28. He was always on the taxpayers’ side while on the Winnebago County Board and a diligent and fiscally responsible Rockford Township Highway Commissioner. Pete MacKay’s advice and guidance would benefit our party. Our government is squandering every aspect of American life now! We need to listen to experience. Elect Pete MacKay Republican Precinct Committeeman.
From the Jan. 27-Feb. 2, 2010 issue