- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Bowling benefit for kidney transplant recipient
From press release
Friends and family of Michelle Vronch are holding a bowling benefit to raise money for kidney transplant medical expenses, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 7, at Park Lanes Bowling Center, 5318 N. Second St., Loves Park.
Cost is $20 per person for two games of bowling, and Italian buffet, 50/50 drawings, silent auction and door prizes of $10 per person for those who choose not to bowl.
Tickets are available by calling committee members, Lindsey at (815) 509-4379 or Terri at (815) 708-3713.
From the Feb. 3-9, 2010 issue.