- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
Bowling benefit for kidney transplant recipient
From press release
Friends and family of Michelle Vronch are holding a bowling benefit to raise money for kidney transplant medical expenses, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 7, at Park Lanes Bowling Center, 5318 N. Second St., Loves Park.
Cost is $20 per person for two games of bowling, and Italian buffet, 50/50 drawings, silent auction and door prizes of $10 per person for those who choose not to bowl.
Tickets are available by calling committee members, Lindsey at (815) 509-4379 or Terri at (815) 708-3713.
From the Feb. 3-9, 2010 issue.