- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Bowling benefit for kidney transplant recipient
From press release
Friends and family of Michelle Vronch are holding a bowling benefit to raise money for kidney transplant medical expenses, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 7, at Park Lanes Bowling Center, 5318 N. Second St., Loves Park.
Cost is $20 per person for two games of bowling, and Italian buffet, 50/50 drawings, silent auction and door prizes of $10 per person for those who choose not to bowl.
Tickets are available by calling committee members, Lindsey at (815) 509-4379 or Terri at (815) 708-3713.
From the Feb. 3-9, 2010 issue.