- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Bowling benefit for kidney transplant recipient
From press release
Friends and family of Michelle Vronch are holding a bowling benefit to raise money for kidney transplant medical expenses, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 7, at Park Lanes Bowling Center, 5318 N. Second St., Loves Park.
Cost is $20 per person for two games of bowling, and Italian buffet, 50/50 drawings, silent auction and door prizes of $10 per person for those who choose not to bowl.
Tickets are available by calling committee members, Lindsey at (815) 509-4379 or Terri at (815) 708-3713.
From the Feb. 3-9, 2010 issue.