- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
Get trained with Red Cross in February!
From press release
The American Red Cross has several upcoming classes this February. It is a great time for residents throughout the Rock River Valley to familiarize themselves with programs and services offered by our local chapter.
Classes available in February:
Adult CPR/AED: Thursday, Feb. 4 from 5-10 p.m. (Rockford)
First Aid: Tuesday, Feb. 23 from 6-10 p.m. (Belvidere)
First Aid & Adult CPR/AED: Tuesday/Thursday, Feb. 9 & 11 from 6-10 p.m. (Rockford)
First Aid & Infant/Child CPR: Saturday, Feb. 17 from 5-10 p.m. (Rockford)
CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer: Saturday, Feb. 20 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (Rockford)
Babysitter’s Training: Saturday, Feb. 13 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (Rockford)
Pre-registration and pre-payment are required. Individuals can register online, by phone, or by visiting the office at 727 N. Church St., Rockford.
For more information about course offerings, call the Rock River Chapter at (815) 963-8471 or visit www.rockriver.redcross.org.
From the Feb. 3-9, 2010 issue.