- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
Get trained with Red Cross in February!
From press release
The American Red Cross has several upcoming classes this February. It is a great time for residents throughout the Rock River Valley to familiarize themselves with programs and services offered by our local chapter.
Classes available in February:
Adult CPR/AED: Thursday, Feb. 4 from 5-10 p.m. (Rockford)
First Aid: Tuesday, Feb. 23 from 6-10 p.m. (Belvidere)
First Aid & Adult CPR/AED: Tuesday/Thursday, Feb. 9 & 11 from 6-10 p.m. (Rockford)
First Aid & Infant/Child CPR: Saturday, Feb. 17 from 5-10 p.m. (Rockford)
CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer: Saturday, Feb. 20 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (Rockford)
Babysitter’s Training: Saturday, Feb. 13 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (Rockford)
Pre-registration and pre-payment are required. Individuals can register online, by phone, or by visiting the office at 727 N. Church St., Rockford.
For more information about course offerings, call the Rock River Chapter at (815) 963-8471 or visit www.rockriver.redcross.org.
From the Feb. 3-9, 2010 issue.