- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Get trained with Red Cross in February!
From press release
The American Red Cross has several upcoming classes this February. It is a great time for residents throughout the Rock River Valley to familiarize themselves with programs and services offered by our local chapter.
Classes available in February:
Adult CPR/AED: Thursday, Feb. 4 from 5-10 p.m. (Rockford)
First Aid: Tuesday, Feb. 23 from 6-10 p.m. (Belvidere)
First Aid & Adult CPR/AED: Tuesday/Thursday, Feb. 9 & 11 from 6-10 p.m. (Rockford)
First Aid & Infant/Child CPR: Saturday, Feb. 17 from 5-10 p.m. (Rockford)
CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer: Saturday, Feb. 20 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (Rockford)
Babysitter’s Training: Saturday, Feb. 13 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (Rockford)
Pre-registration and pre-payment are required. Individuals can register online, by phone, or by visiting the office at 727 N. Church St., Rockford.
For more information about course offerings, call the Rock River Chapter at (815) 963-8471 or visit www.rockriver.redcross.org.
From the Feb. 3-9, 2010 issue.