- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Massbach Ridge Winery hosts Cabin Fever Open House Feb. 6
From press release
ELIZABETH, Ill.—While the grapevines sleep for the winter, Massbach Ridge Winery will be celebrating their Seventh Annual Cabin Fever Open House at 8837 S. Massbach Road, Elizabeth, Ill., from noon to 5 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 6.
A $5 tasting fee will allow the excitement of tasting of more than a dozen of Massbach’s fine wines. Local cheeses from Lime Rock Brown Swiss Cheese Company in Davis, Ill., and chocolates will help create “perfect pairings” and visitors will also enjoy the great camaraderie of fellow wine enthusiasts.
Regular hours are 11 a.m.-3 p.m., Monday-Tuesday, and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Wednesday-Sunday. Special half-case gifts are offered during February and March.
In addition to watching for a “Make your own grapevine wreath day” planned in March, mark your calendar for Wine Lover’s Weekend, March 26-28; Daffodil Festival, May 1-2; and Wine in Bloom, May 29!
Visit Massbach Ridge Winery online at massbachridge.com or call (815) 291-6700 for more information.
From the Feb. 3-9, 2010 issue