- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Massbach Ridge Winery hosts Cabin Fever Open House Feb. 6
From press release
ELIZABETH, Ill.—While the grapevines sleep for the winter, Massbach Ridge Winery will be celebrating their Seventh Annual Cabin Fever Open House at 8837 S. Massbach Road, Elizabeth, Ill., from noon to 5 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 6.
A $5 tasting fee will allow the excitement of tasting of more than a dozen of Massbach’s fine wines. Local cheeses from Lime Rock Brown Swiss Cheese Company in Davis, Ill., and chocolates will help create “perfect pairings” and visitors will also enjoy the great camaraderie of fellow wine enthusiasts.
Regular hours are 11 a.m.-3 p.m., Monday-Tuesday, and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Wednesday-Sunday. Special half-case gifts are offered during February and March.
In addition to watching for a “Make your own grapevine wreath day” planned in March, mark your calendar for Wine Lover’s Weekend, March 26-28; Daffodil Festival, May 1-2; and Wine in Bloom, May 29!
Visit Massbach Ridge Winery online at massbachridge.com or call (815) 291-6700 for more information.
From the Feb. 3-9, 2010 issue