- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Massbach Ridge Winery hosts Cabin Fever Open House Feb. 6
From press release
ELIZABETH, Ill.—While the grapevines sleep for the winter, Massbach Ridge Winery will be celebrating their Seventh Annual Cabin Fever Open House at 8837 S. Massbach Road, Elizabeth, Ill., from noon to 5 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 6.
A $5 tasting fee will allow the excitement of tasting of more than a dozen of Massbach’s fine wines. Local cheeses from Lime Rock Brown Swiss Cheese Company in Davis, Ill., and chocolates will help create “perfect pairings” and visitors will also enjoy the great camaraderie of fellow wine enthusiasts.
Regular hours are 11 a.m.-3 p.m., Monday-Tuesday, and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Wednesday-Sunday. Special half-case gifts are offered during February and March.
In addition to watching for a “Make your own grapevine wreath day” planned in March, mark your calendar for Wine Lover’s Weekend, March 26-28; Daffodil Festival, May 1-2; and Wine in Bloom, May 29!
Visit Massbach Ridge Winery online at massbachridge.com or call (815) 291-6700 for more information.
From the Feb. 3-9, 2010 issue