- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Philharmonia of the Nations at Coronado Feb. 9
From press release
Come and enjoy a special concert as Coronado Performing Arts Center presents
Philharmonia of the Nations
with Jan Nakamatsu, gifted pianist. He was the 1997 Gold Medalist in the Van Cliburn International Piano Competition.
Nakamatsu will perform at 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 9, at the Coronado PAC, 314 N. Main St. Bernard Holland of The New York Times said,
This young American pianist has stunning technical control and can do anything at the piano he wants.
This performance is being presented by the Rockford Coronado Concert Association. Tickets are $40 adults, $15 students. Call the Coronado Box Office at (815) 968-0595 or go online at www.coronadopac.org.
From the Feb. 3-9, 2010 issue