- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Philharmonia of the Nations at Coronado Feb. 9
From press release
Come and enjoy a special concert as Coronado Performing Arts Center presents
Philharmonia of the Nations
with Jan Nakamatsu, gifted pianist. He was the 1997 Gold Medalist in the Van Cliburn International Piano Competition.
Nakamatsu will perform at 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 9, at the Coronado PAC, 314 N. Main St. Bernard Holland of The New York Times said,
This young American pianist has stunning technical control and can do anything at the piano he wants.
This performance is being presented by the Rockford Coronado Concert Association. Tickets are $40 adults, $15 students. Call the Coronado Box Office at (815) 968-0595 or go online at www.coronadopac.org.
From the Feb. 3-9, 2010 issue