- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Roscoe Pizza Ranch to host Beloit Regional Hospice
From press release
ROSCOE, Ill.—In a unique partnership, the Roscoe Pizza Ranch restaurant and Beloit Regional Hospice (BRH) will come together for an evening of great food and fun. BRH staff and volunteers will be busing tables for tips at the restaurant, 4749 Bluestem Road, Roscoe, Ill., from 5-8 p.m., Monday, Feb. 8. This is an effort to raise funds for the hospice agency, and 10 percent of all dine-in orders will also be donated to Beloit Regional Hospice.
I’ve seen other organizations on the Pizza Ranch marquee and decided that we needed to see Beloit Regional Hospice up there. Our staff visits patients in this area, and we are involved in the community,
said Beth Edwards, the BRH staff member who made the arrangements with Pizza Ranch.
Raising a little bit of money wouldn’t be bad, either!
quipped Edwards. This is the first time BRH has partnered with Pizza Ranch for a special fund-raiser.
Beloit Regional Hospice provides care for terminally-ill patients and support for their families in the counties of Boone, Green, Rock, Walworth and Winnebago. The nonprofit organization’s mission is,
To help make each moment of remaining life as full and comfortable as possible.
The hospice team is committed to helping patients choose the end-of-life care they want and need. The team includes nurses, certified nursing assistants, physicians, social workers, grief support staff and volunteers, as well as administrative and clerical staff. Visit their Web site at www.beloitregionalhospice.com.
From the Feb. 3-9, 2010 issue.