- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
Tinker Swiss Open House Feb. 13
From press release
Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum and Gardens will open its doors for a Victorian Valentine’s Open House from noon to 4 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 13. Free tours of the historic Swiss Cottage will be conducted throughout the day with docents providing interesting information about the “Victorian Language of Flowers.”
For more about the Valentineís Open House at Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum and Gardens, call (815) 964-2424, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about other programs and events, visit the Tinker Web site at www.tinkercottage.com.
From the Feb. 10-16, 2010 issue